A great weekend away from the city. Come enjoy the outdoors of Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire with college students from all over Boston. It will be a time to focus on God and make some great friendships. We'll have a great speaker there for the weekend along with a great band leading us in worshiping God.
You will have time to relax and enjoy getting to know one another. Fun stuff like kayaking, sailing, hiking, sports, and the CAMPUS OLYMPICS will be awaiting you.
WHEN: September 28th – 30th, 2018.
WHERE: Camp Brookwoods, Alton, NH (Transportation provided)
Early-bird (before September 25): $149, MIT Freshmen cost is $75, Enter Promo Code MIT2022
Regular (after September 25): $185
This includes the cost of lodging, meals and transportation.
*** Scholarships available for anyone. Just ask. Fill out this form to request a Scholarship
There will be a bus leaving from Kresge at 5:15 pm on Friday. We will return around 4pm on Sunday. If you have class until 5pm on Friday, you will still be able to make the bus, but you will need to come directly to the bus after class. Have someone else bring your luggage. Or you can store your luggage in the Religious Life office in W11 (it's across from Maseeh).
WHAT TO BRING?
- You will be housed in a cabin with other students. You will have a mattress to sleep on, but you will need to bring bedding (either a sleeping bag or sheets and a blanket).
- Pen and journal if you want to take notes
- Clothing (it can get cool at night, so plan accordingly)
- Light jacket or sweatshirt
- Clothing for sporting/outdoor activities
- Swimsuit if you want to go in the lake
- Something Red to wear - for campus olympics